When I was planning a bridal shower for my Charis, I really struggled with finding the right favors. I wanted to make something cute that anyone would enjoy, something useful, and something that would not break the bank. After various hours of searching and pinning on Pinterest, I decided I would make little goody bags containing a little manicure set and kisses, ’cause pretty much everyone likes chocolate. I was so happy how these goody bags turned out, and they are oh so easy to make!
Amazon is going to be your best friend for this project. You can find various types of nail files, bags, and of course Hershey Kisses. If you search long enough I bet you could find nail files that fit within the party color palette. Our color palette was mint and gold. Don’t they look cute?
What you will need:
- a bag of Hershey kisses
- favor bags
- nail files
- nail polish of your choice
- printer + paper
- hole puncher
The assembling process is pretty easy.
- First you want to print the See You At The Kiss labels on any printer paper or card stock. I printed them on 5×7 paper. Cut them and punch a hole at the top margin.
- fill the bag with kisses, one nail polish, and a nail file.
- Use some twine to seal the bag.
- Conclude by adding the label and finish with a cute bow.