Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Italican Life will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Italican Life.
Ciao Amici! I hope you’re having a sunny day wherever you are. This past Saturday my husband and I attended two beautiful weddings. Yes, you heard right… two, as in double booked. Which made me realize, wedding season has officially started!
I don’t know about you, but we’ve had our fair shares of weddings the past few years and many more to come. So far we knocked two off our list and have at least two more coming. One being our little meimei’s wedding in a few months. Jessie, the youngest Snell sibling is tying the knot and we could not be more excited for her and Paul.
Although I love weddings and celebrating with friends and family, they can be a lot to take in. Especially if you need to attend 5-6 per season. Attending a wedding often takes up extra planning, time off from work, and let’s face it… extra financial expenses. Between buying a dress, travel expenses, attending showers, and finding the perfect gift for each set of bride and groom, you can easily be overwhelmed.
So here is a list of things you should consider keeping in your arsenal, so you can survive this wedding season, stress-free, and allowing yourself to fully enjoy these happy occasions.
1. Little Black Dress: This comfy dress is here to save you for any last minute wedding. Add a couple of colorful accessories, a cute pair of shoes, et voilà! You are ready to go.
2. Cat Eye Shades: Spring and summer wedding means endless hours spent outdoors. Grab a pair of shades to protect your eyes during that gorgeous sunset wedding.
3. Flower Clutch: You might not be in the wedding party, but that does not stop you from rocking some flowers! This beautiful clutch is perfect for holding your phone, lipstick, and the much-needed tissues.
4. Touch in Sol Stretching Mascara: If you have tiny lashes and dream of having full long ones, you must buy this mascara. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I am never going back! It is light, long lasting, and waterproof. Perfect for a night of dancing.
5. A Pair Of Sassy Heels: There’s nothing more annoying than sinking your stiletto in the grass. Opt for a pair of thicker embroidered heels to be more comfortable while still being sassy.
6. The Handy Tissues: I am a major weeper (to be read in Jude Law’s voice from The Holiday), and cannot make it through a wedding without shedding a tear or two. These Kleenex tissues are literally my best friends. Plus, they look super cute and fit perfectly in any purse.
7. Tassel Earrings: Bring in a pop of color with some cute tassel earrings.
8. White Tea Face Mask: The perfect facemask to keep your skin hydrated and picture worthy.
9. Soft Pastel Velvet Mules: Velvet and mules are all the rage this year. Get you a pair of shoes that can do both!
10. Burt’s Bees Lipstick: Moisturize and adorn your lips with this gorgeous Doused Rose color. Healthy is the most pretty!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and that you find these tips helpful. Do you have any wedding coming up? What are your must haves for this wedding season? Let me know in a comment below!